“The most frequent cause of SEO non-performance? The foundations were not in place.”
DATES: Wednesday 6th & Thursday 7th March 2024.
TIMES: 9.30am – 12.30pm by live, interactive video.
DURATION & FORMAT: Two live, interactive video workshops that you can attend from the comfort of your home or office.
REGISTRATION: €600 / participant (there is a 50% fee offset if you also attend the Advanced SEO programme immediately following the Primer).
COURSE LEADER: John Coburn
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone who wants a refresher and update in the latest core SEO execution requirements.
- Anyone at any level from beginner to intermediate SEO stage.
- Anyone who wants to get the most out of PraxisNow’s Advanced SEO Programme.
Participants will have an execution-level knowledge of SEO and be capable of applying that knowledge to independently search-optimise their websites.
- Cornerstones of SEO
- Indexing Structure
- Introduction to Content Authority
- Introduction to Link Authority
- Search Behaviour Research & Tools
- Assignment & Content Gap
- Five level alignment and more
- Media Optimisation
- Google Search Console
- Benchmark Ranking Report
- Page-level structure
- Initial Competitor Analysis
This programme will take you from being relatively new to SEO to being able to independently bring your website to what we call “SEO Basecamp”, where the core search indexing structure has been implemented and your rankings have commenced.
The SEO Primer course will also give you the terminology, understanding and may we say motivation to go on and do the Advanced SEO programme which will help set your website apart from its competitors using the latest semantic alignment and AI methods as part of your process.
"*" indicates required fields