This policy was last updated on 5th January 2024. We may update this policy from time to time, so please check this page occasionally to ensure you’re happy with any changes.
1. Important Information and Who We Are
PraxisNow is the controller and responsible party for any personal data requested by us and provided by you.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: PraxisNow
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Suite 403 Nesta Business Centre, Burton Hall Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18, D18 W860, IRELAND
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC), the Irish supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.dataprotection.ie).
2. The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
PraxisNow does not and will not collect, store or ask for financial data. We use third parties such as PayPal, Stripe or other data processors to collect payment where appropriate and such data is subject to their own policies.
3. How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and / or Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
• Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies only in accordance with Irish and EU law.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to inform you of ideas, products, services or concepts in in relation to your contact with PraxisNow.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
5. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
6. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct, erase, restrict or object to processing, and the right to data portability.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience.
Your Legal Rights
You have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data.
• Request correction of your personal data.
• Request erasure of your personal data.
• Object to processing of your personal data.
• Request restriction of processing your personal data.
• Request transfer of your personal data.
• Right to withdraw consent.
We value your communication with PraxisNow and want to give you the confidence of knowing that any interactions you have with us will be conducted with the highest levels of integrity we can provide.